Rest in Les Pardines
The upper floors of the embankment, where the grass was once stored, and the machinery shed, now make up the hotel's rooms. All of them different, each with its own personality and charm.
The Cabaneta and the Cabana - a place where shepherds or farmers used to sleep during the wheat harvesting or tobacco growing season - and the old corral, have been delicately converted into the 4 suites of Les Pardines 1819.
Sleeping well is essential, also for a perfect vacation. That is why the beds in the rooms have been carefully selected with the aim of offering you the best rest. From the hand of Vispring, the British brand of mattresses par excellence, with more than 120 years of experience (they made the Titanic beds, ups!!) and awarded internationally, the mattresses are a unique manual creation, which combines traditional know-how and 100% natural raw materials of the highest quality. You will remember having slept in a Vispring.
The hotel also has a variety of pillows for different tastes on request.
Because comfort is felt to the touch, we have chosen high quality bed and bath linen, made to measure and made from 100% natural materials of Egyptian cotton and European linen. We hope you like them.
Les Pardines 1819's commitment to the environment is absolute. That is why we have decided to dispense with most disposable amenities, and provide only the necessary and quality ones, free of parabenes. In any case, we have specific products available at reception.
We have a charger for electric vehicles that will allow you to make a stop on the trip to recharge batteries.
The screens allow you to enjoy a wide range of channels or surf the web, search for You Tube content... or showcase your own content, from Netflix, Spotify...
We try to reduce the use of paper as much as possible. And as technology allows, we prefer to provide all service information on the mobile device in the room.
We take care of our environment
Although we have tried to preserve all the history and values of Les Pardines 1819, the tradition coexists perfectly in harmony with the latest technological developments in the market. And all under the firm commitment to minimize our impact on the environment around us.
We have designed the ECO-Hotel with these demanding sustainability criteria:
- Domotic technology and adjustable low consumption lights.
- Domestic hot water and heating boilers of low performance, with consumption of biomass.
- Natural wall and roof insulation with wood fibers, and double-glazed windows with argon chamber, which reduce heat loss by up to 80%.
- Use of ozone for cleaning clothes. Reduces up to 70% the use of detergent and eliminates any microorganism.
- Minimizing the use of plastic, paper and disposable items in the operation of the hotel.
- Construction based on noble materials from the environment, or reused from the original board, such as wood and stone, following the demanding standards of the resource-saving passive-house model.
- Own or local suppliers